Based on the quasi-public good property of the forest tourism PPP project, the price-setting process is the result of a balanced game between the public sector and the private sector. In this paper, the pricing rules are established taking into consideration of the property of the quasi public good, public willingness to pay, government price regulation, government compensation, etc. In addition, the game decision model of government departments and private departments is constructed based on different pricing rules and the relationship between the pricing level of the quasi-public goods and the decision-making parameter under different pricing rules is obtained, which provides basis for the pricing of the forest tourism PPP project, and some theoretical guidance for achieving the balance of interest of the government, the private sector and the public.
Quasi-public goods, PPP projects, Pricing rules, Game decision making.
1. Gordon C., Mulley C., Stevens N., How optimal was the Sydney metro contract: Comparison with international best practice, 2013, Research in Transportation Economics, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 239-246.
2. Y. Xu, C. Sun, M.J. Skibniewski, System Dynamics (SD)-based concession pricing model for PPP highway projects, 2012, International Journal of Project Management, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 240-251.
3. N.A. Kruger, To kill a real option-incomplete contracts, real options and PPP, 2012, Transportation Research Part A Policy & Practice, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1359-1371.
4. Y.L. Xu, M.J. Skibniewski, Y.M. Zhang, Developing a concession pricing model for PPP highway projects, 2012, International Journal of Strategic Property Management, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 201-217.
5. N. Li, The study on reasonable pricing of tourist attractions tickets in the view of the quasi public goods, 2012, Journal of Southeast University (Philosophy and Social Science), vol. 14, pp. 28-29.
6. F. Xu, X.Y Shi, The study on pricing of tourist attractions tickets in the view of the quasi public goods, 2010, Shandong Social Sciences, no. 1, pp. 126-129.
7. S.B. Zhang, C. Zhang, Y. Gao, Research on regulation of public private partnership projects, 2014, Journal of Tianjin University (Social Science), vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 30-33.
8. X. Yi, Pricing mechanism of rail transit project with public-private-partnership based on dynamic multi-objective, 2015, Technology Economics, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 108-110.
9. X.M. Cai, The study on the concession pricing mechanism for highway PPP projects, 2015, Pricing: Theory & Practice, no. 9, pp. 100-102.
10. M.S. Li, T. Chen, M. Ten, Pricing model and sensitivity analysis of real options in transportation infrastructure public-private-partnership project, 2011, Statistics & Decision, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 67-73.
11. D.M. You, Y.W. Peng, Construction of pricing model for intercity rail transit PPP project, 2016, Finance and Accounting Monthly, no. 32, pp. 39-44.
12. H. Sun, L. Li, Decision-making model on price and concession term for PPP project under the perspective of game theory, 2016, Journal of WUT (Information & Management Engineering), vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 556-559.
13. C.L. Su, D.Y. Xu, The study on the pricing of PPP projects in the view of interest balance, 2015, Pricing: Theory & Practice, no. 10, pp. 123-124.
14. B. Song, F. Xu, Analysis on the pricing mechanism of public private partnership project with different market demand level, 2011, Journal of Management Sciences in China, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 87-92.
15. F.J. Cui, J. Yang, Redefining the properties of public resourced tourism attraction a public economics perspective, 2008, Tourism Form, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 162-165.