EJEE publishes reviews, research papers, technical notes, and communications. The published articles encompass original research results being of theoretical as well as experimental nature on the following main topics: electric power systems, power electronics and applications, materials and devices, microgrids, energy conversion technologies and systems. High-quality contributions are welcome from both academics and industry working in the field of electrical engineering.
EJEE covers all aspects of electrical engineering including but not limited to:
- Electric power systems: power grid, distributed generation, HVDC
- Power electronics and applications: components, packaging, EMC, power converters
- Materials and devices: magnetic, ferromagnetic, superconducting, dielectric, piezoelectric, actuators, storage devices
- Microgrids: design, optimization, power management
- Energy conversion technologies and systems: renewable energy, storage systems, electrical machines, control, diagnosis