The volumetric flow rate of the second-phase project of the sewage treatment plant in a certain northern city is designed to be 8×104m3/d with the value of average influent BOD5 being 110mg/L and that of average influent TN being 45mg/L, which indicates that the carbon source is far from insufficient. Bardenpho is adopted as the major process of the sewage treatment plant, and efficient suspension filler is added to the first aerobic pool. The Bardenpho process with synchronous nitrogen and phosphorus removal function is characterized by long denitrification sludge age and full use of the carbon source in the zooglea microorganism. The addition of efficient suspension filler into the aerobic pool can increase the amount of micro-organisms and strengthen the nitrification. The combination of the two can ensure a good effect of nitrogen and phosphorus removal without additional carbon source when the carbon source from the influent is insufficient.
Bardenpho, internal carbon source, suspension filler for nitrogen and phosphorus removal
1. L.F Dong, X.M Xi, H.J Yu, F.E Zhang. Research Progress in nitrogen and phosphorus removal by MBR combined process. 2010. CHINA WATER & WASTERWATER: vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 24-28.
2. L.D Wang, A.H Wang. Measures and Practice on Upgrading Reconstruction of Wastewater Treatment Plant. 2010. CHINA WATER & WASTERWATER: vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 30-33.
3. T.Y Song. Extension and Advanced Treatment Project of Sewage Treatment Plant in Guanxian, 2016, Shandong Province. CHINA WATER & WASTERWATER: vol. 12, pp. 82-84.
4. L.J Gui. The start and inhibition of limited filamentous sludge bulking, 2010, Beijing: Beijing University of Technology, pp. 1-62.
5. L.L Zhang, L. Chen, X.F Guo, S.F Shen, R.X Tao, M. Li, H.B Xiong, Analysis of influent water quality in South North sewage treatment plant. 2012, Technology of water treatment, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 45-49.
6. C. Liu, Z.C Zhu, L. Li. Impact of MLSS in Improved A2O Process and Material Balance, 2013, Technology of water treatment, vol. 7, pp. 23-26.
7. Y.K Guo, S.Q Li, F.P Wu. Synchronous removal of phosphorus and nitrogen compound in domestic sewage. 2008, Technology of water treatment, no. 10, pp. 57-59.
8. E.C Tong, Z.W Guo, S.Y Wang. W.S Zhang, Upgrading and Reconstruction Projects of Three Sewage Treatment Plants. 2015, CHINA WATER & WASTERWATER, no. 18, pp. 86-89.
9. H.S Cui, S.D Liu. Determination of Carbon Source Addition Position and Internal Reflux Ratio in Bardenpho Process for Enhanced Denitrification. 2015, CHINA WATER & WASTERWATE, no. 12, pp. 22-24.
10. Y.X Luan, H.Z Li, H. Zheng, W. Fu, S.W Xing, Treatment of dispersal domestic sewage by using moving. 2006, WATER & WASTERWATER, vol. S1, pp. 69-71.
11. Y.S Liu, J.X Liu, Y. Huang, Research of Progress in Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal Using MBR Combined Process. 2016, Journal of green science and technology, no. 8, pp.46-48, 51.
12. L.L Jiang, W. Wu, X.L Shen, M.W Zhou, W.L Zhang, T. Liang, B. Hu, Overview of Technology Roadmap for Upgrading Reconstruction of Wastewater Treatment plants in Wuxi. 2010, CHINA WATER & WASTERWATER, no. 12, pp.33-35.