For the purpose of evaluating the busbar voltage dip in the grid and guiding the planning, operation and reconstruction of the grid, and in consideration of various types of busbar faults and different grid operation modes, this paper establishes the evaluation indices for busbar voltage dip in the grid and defines the busbar criticality index and busbar vulnerability index from two perspectives: the influence of busbar fault, and the frequency of voltage dips caused by the fault of other busbars. The indices are employed to identify the critical and vulnerable busbars in the grid, and to evaluate the grid operation mode and grid planning/reconstruction plans, providing guidance to the planning, reconstruction and operation optimization of the grid. Finally, the feasibility of the proposed indices is proved by an example.
busbar, fault, voltage dip, analysis, evaluation, index
1. E.J Elisa, H. Araceli, An analytical approach for stochastic assessment of balanced and unbalanced voltage sags in large systems, 2006, IEEE Trans on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 1493-1500.
2. B. Zheng, L.G BAN, P.P Zhou, J. Zhang, Y.H Yin, H.G Zhao, Q. Guo, F.J He, S.B Niu, X.Q Chang, Analysis on Field Measured System Voltage Sag Caused by Energizing 750kV No-Load Transformer and Its Simulation Comparison, 2012, Power System Technology, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 203-208.
3. Y.J Liu, X.Y Xiao, W.H Zhang, L.P Chen, L. Hao, Voltage Sag Caused by Superimposed Starting of Multiple Induction Motors, 2012, East China Electric Power, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 2164-2168.
4. Y. Xing, B.S Li, J. Cheng, Voltage Sag Caused by Superimposed Starting of Multiple Induction Motors, 2008, Electrotechnical Application, vol. 27, no. 15, pp. 79-83.
5. Y. Lin, D.Y Wu, X.M Zhang, Y. Yuan, Y.H Xu, An exploration on index about voltages sags, 2010 , Power system protection and control, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 147-152.
6. S. Tao, X.N Xiao, X.J Liu, Study on distribution reliability considering voltage sags and acceptable indices, 2005, Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 25, no. 21, pp. 63-69.
7. S.R. Naidu, G.V.de Andrade, E.G.D Costa, Voltage Sag Performance of a Distribution System and Its Improvement, 2012, IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 218-224.
8. Y. Li, X.M Yu, X.Y Xiong, A survey on calculation and analysis methods of voltage sag, 2004, Power System Technology, vol. 28, no. 14, pp. 74-78.
9. M.H.J Bollen, Method of critical distances for stochastic assessment of voltage sags, 1998, IEE Proceedings-Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 70-76.
10. C. Becker, W. Braun, K. Carrick, T. Diliberti, Proposed chapter 9 for predicting voltage sags(dips) in revision to IEEE Std.493, the Gold Book, 1994, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 805-821.
11. X.Y Xiao, C. Ma, Y. Li, Voltage sag occurrence frequency assessment caused by line faults using the maximum entropy method, 2009, Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 87-93.
12. Y. Li, Y.P Duan, J. Qiu, X.Y Xiong, X.G Yin, Voltage sag analysis and fault position sag coefficient calculation, 2006, High voltage engineering, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 113-124.
13. Q. Zhong, L.X Lin, Y. Yi, Y. Zhang, Z.G Wu, Study on the evaluation index of voltage sags I: unsubstantial location index, 2012, Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 110-114.
14. Z. Zeng, H.J Yang, Method for assessment of unbalanced voltage sag based on voltage sag matrix, 2008, Modern Electric Power. vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 9-13.
15. W. Lü, L.J Tian, Optimal allocation of voltage sag monitoring based on exposed area analysis, 2012, Electric Power Automation Equipment, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 45-50.
16. B.M Zhang, S.S Chen, High-grade power network analysis, 1nd ed., Bei Jing: Tsinghua University press, 1996.
17. J. Xia, L. Xiao, L.P Wan, Application of Random-fuzzy Probability Statistics Method, 2016, Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Problems, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 19-24.