Electro-osmosis is an important method to reduce internal humidity of concrete, and humidity is an important factor affecting the electrical parameters of concrete. Under the influence of electro-osmosis electric field, the movement of water molecule changes the distribution of humidity inside the concrete, and has a great influence on the electrical parameters of concrete. In this paper, through the measurement and analysis of electrical parameters of concrete, explores the changes of electrical parameters of concrete with electro-osmosis process, this paper proposes a method for judging concrete humidity, provide a basis for the evaluation of effect of electro osmotic effect of concrete.
concrete, electro-osmosis, resistance measurements, capacitance measurements, concrete humidity.
1. Y.Q. Zhang, Research on dehumidification mode of air conditioning based on electro osmosis principle, 2007, Beijing, Beijing University of Technology, pp. 9-12.
2. R. Sun, L. Li, Z.G. Li, The effects of different electroosmotic methods on dewatering of bean curd, 2004, Food Science, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 84-87.
3. S. Al-asheh, R. Jumah, F. Banat, K. Al-Zou’Bi, Direct current electro osmosis dewatering of tomato paste suspension, 2004, Food & Bioproducts Processing, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 193-200.
4. L.C. Sun, S.T. Zhang, Electro-osmotic dewatering of biological sludge, 2004, China Water & Waste Water, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 34.
5. P.L. Jia, S.S. Lou, X.L. Chu, Crude oil desalting and dewatering technology, 2010, Beijing, Sinopec Press of China, vol. 4, pp. 7-10.
6. J.B. He, Research on electro-osmotic technology for anti-seepage and moisture proof in military storage cavern and its application and management, 2012, Chongqing, Logistical Engineering University, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 4-5.
7. N. Mukhopadhyay, Heat conduction model development of a cold storage using EPS insulation, 2016, Modelling, Measurement and Control B, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 18-27.
8. X.D. Shen, Y.N. Zhang, Application of electro osmosis technology in engineering waterproof, 2013, Journal of Logistical Engineering University, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 61-63.
9. B.Q. Dong, H. Yin, F. Xing, Study on resistance characteristics of carbon fiber reinforced cement based composites, 2007, Journal of Building Materials, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 538.
10. Z.M. Gao, Y. Liu, Research and application of conductive concrete, 2011, Science & Technology Information, vol. 15, pp. 89.
11. H.B. Zhao, S.C. Zhao, Present status and progress of concrete resistivity research, 2010, Highway Traffic Science and Technology: Applied Technology Edition, vol. 3, pp. 56.
12. X.W. Ma, C.R. Niu, Y.K. Yi, Measurement of autogenous shrinkage of high strength concrete at early age, 2002, Cryogenic Building Technology, vol. 90, pp. 4-5.
13. Devi G.S.K.G, Raju G.S.N, Sridevi P.V, Design of concentric circular antenna arrays for sidelobe reduction using differential evolution algorithm, 2012, Modelling, Measurement and Control A, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 45-57.
14. J.S. Qian, S.S. Xu, M.L. Li, Measurement and application of concrete resistivity, 2010, Journal of Shandong University of Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 37-39.
15. H.J. Li, Y.J. Xie, Z.L. Yi, Research progress of concrete resistivity, 2011, Concrete, vol. 6, pp. 36-37.
16. Z.H. Qin, The Electro-technology, 2004, sixth ed. Beijing: Higher Education Press, pp. 78-99.
17. S. Chattopadhyay, S. Chattopadhyay, A. Das, Electrocardiogram signal analysis for diagnosis of apnea, 2016, Modelling, Measurement and Control C, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 28-40.