To overcome the impreciseness and poor stability of the traditional flux measurement systems, this paper puts forward an SOPC-based flux measurement system that integrates the main control system into an FPGA chip. Centred on the SOPC, the proposed system replaces the traditional analogue integrator with the digital integrator. In addition to digital filtering and auto-calibration, the proposed system realizes automatic range selection, digital integration and other logic functions. It is proved that the system boasts great market potential with measurement accuracy above 0.5% and no drift phenomenon.
system on a programmable chip (SOPC), field-programmable gate array (FPGA), magnet flux measurement, digital integrator.
This work is supported by National Science Foundation of China (No.51667009), Research Foundation of health department of Jiangxi Province China (No.20175561), Science Foundation of Jiangxi Provincial Department of Education (No. GJJ161067), Science Foundation of Jiujiang University (No.2016KJ001,No.2016KJ003), National Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province (No.20151BAB207013), Soft Science Research of Jiangxi Province(No. 20161BBA10034).
1. C. Chen, The design of handheld meter field calibrator based on SOPC, 2012, Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 161-164.
2. W.L. Jiang, Y.M. Hu, A. Chen, The placement machine vision processing system based on SOPC, 2011, Instrument Technique and Sensor, no. 3, pp. 79-81.
3. J.J. Zhang, N.J. Pu, Design of the embedded data recorder based on the SOPC, 2011, Journal of Electronic Test, no. 8, pp. 81-83.
4. B.B. Wu, B. Shen, X.Y. Du, Low zero drift digital integrator based on FPGA, 2010, Computer Measurement and Control, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1587-1589.
5. S. Chai, X. Li, X. Cheng, Application of electronic integrator in micro-flux measurement system, 2008, Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 14-16.
6. Y Wang., Z.S. Ji, R. Luo, Design of low automatically compensates for zero drift integrator, 2006, Computer Measurement & Control, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 530-532.
7. X.Y. Du, Z.S. Ji, Y. Wang, Design of self-adaption intelligent integrator, 2009, Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 85-87.
8. C.B. Liang, G.R. Qin, Z.J. Liang, Electromagnetism, 1995, Beijing: Higher Education Press, pp. 298-299.
9. W.C. Xie, Y.X. Dai, Integral technology research of the rogowski coil electronic current transformer, 2011, Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 10-13.
10. H. Chen, W. Chen, W. Li, Research and simulation of Rogalski coil digital integrator, 2009, Power System Protection and Control, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 43-47.
11. R.D. Lu, J.Q. Xiong, On the integrating circuit analysis method, 2004, Journal of Electronics, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 223-225.
12. L. Jiang, C.L. Wang, L. Liu, et al., The realization of FIR digital filter algorithm based on FPGA, 2006, Ship Electronic Engineering, no. 1, pp. 151-156.
13. Z.G. Wu, The principle and application of ICL7650 chopper-stabilized op amp, 2003, Foreign Electronic Components, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 41-42.
14. Z.D. Tang, M. Liu, X.M. Liu, The realization of parameterized FIR filter based on high density programmable logic devices, 2002, Chongqing University: Natural Science Edition, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 72-74.
15. Z.B. Gao, H. Chen, Q.Y. Han, Design and realization of variable 2n point pipelined FFT processor, 2006, Beijing Institute of Technology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 338-341.
16. W.H. Du, The zero adjusting method of the practical operational amplifier, 2002, Chengde National Vocational and Technical College, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 55-56.