Call for paper
European Journal of Electrical Engineering (EJEE)
Special issue on Electromagnetic Fields in Electrical Engineering (ISEF2019 conference)
Scheduled Publication Date: July 2020
Deadline for Submission of Manuscripts: February 15, 2020
The guest editorial team is pleased to introduce the Special Issue on Electromagnetic Fields in Electrical Engineering consecutively to the the 19th edition of International Symposium on Electromagnetic Fields in Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering (ISEF2019).
Organized by the Groupe de Recherche en Énergie Électrique de Nancy (GREEN) of Université de Lorraine, ISEF2019 brought together the international community of researchers, engineers and designers engaged in methods and techniques for computation, modelling, simulation, measurements and application of electromagnetic fields. During the conference, more than 220 scientists and engineers from 34 countries shared their experiences and their last research results in the domain. Authors from around the world have presented original papers, which previously have not been published, about their research related to the topics of the symposium.
A two step extensive reviewing process was conducted: the 273 papers submitted to the conference were each firstly refereed. 236 papers were accepted and presented at the conference during 3 invited lecture, 15 oral sessions, and 13 poster sessions which covered, among others, the following topics:
• Field theory and advanced computation in electromagnetism
• Electrical machines, transformers, actuators, micromachines
• Electromagnetic components of mechatronics and micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)
• Electromagnetism in materials (new materials, measurements, modelling, computation)
• Electromagnetic phenomena in electrical power systems
• Optimization and computer aided design, Software methodology and visualization
• Equivalent circuit modelling of field problems
• Nondestructive testing (methodology, measurement, diagnosis, testing)
• Design and computation of specific electromagnetic devices
• Propagation of radio waves – systems, modelling, applications
After a second reviewing step, the authors of the 120 best papers were chosen to submit an extended version to several special issues in different journals. In particular 25 of them are considered to correspond to the scope of the European Journal of Electrical Engineering and are invited to submit an extended version of their work for peer-reviewing in the ISEF2019 special issue of EJEE. These papers must be submitted throw the EJEE website following the journal instructions: http://iieta.org/ojs/index.php/EJEE/index.
Prof. Maria Dems, Lodz University of Technology, Poland: email@example.com
Prof. Noureddine Takorabet, Université de Lorraine, France: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Julien Fontchastagner, Université de Lorraine, France: email@example.com